Re: 21st Precinct

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hello all,
      When I downloaded '21st Precinct', the first letter in each title
      name was cut off, even though it shows in the on-line database. Was
      I the only one that happened to?
      jimb
    • Diane Hull & M B Ryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004

        In the 21st Precinct text log file, the first letter of each title is in column 16.  The documentation on creating a new text log file say to place the title beginning in column 17.

        The episode numbers start in column number 12 but should start in column in column 13.  The leading space should be in column number 12.

        Hope this helps.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
          Good catch!

          With the information you provided, I was able to make the fix in the
          21st Precinct file right away.

          Thank you very much.

          Signing off for now,

          Stewart