Re: [OTR-Project] DC++ ver. 691

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Versions 0.69x will only connect with versions that use the tiger tree hash codes.  Other hubs have found the only way around this issue is to use versions previous to 0.690, as all would not upgrade at once.  You can search for a suitable downgrade on the hub with the term dcplusplus, as the web site no longer shows any available. I have found versions 0.668 and 0.674 to be the most compatible.

      Philip

      Johnathan <johnmarilyn@...> wrote:
      I have noticed that this version cannot connect with users who still
      use version 401. Anyone else have this issue, and perhaps something
      that will remedy the issue? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
      Regards Johnathan