Re: Meyer the Buyer

  • Andrew Steinberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2006
      I don't want to sound too negative, but I have to ask why are we
      adding logss to the Otter database, when there are no known copies of
      the show existing? Otter is a program designed to help people manage
      their mp3 collection. There are no known existing copies of Meyer the
      Buyer in tape or mp3. So why clutter things up with an unnecessary
      log. I am open to any responses that disagree. I just don't understand
      it.