Re: [OTR-Project] Re: New file uploaded to OTR-Project

  • Illoman
    Message 1 of 2479 , Jun 2, 2006
      Thank you for clarifying that. I appreciate it!

      Mike

      On Jun 2, 2006, at 4:24 PM, beckypyle226 wrote:

      > I suggest that you turn off these notices by going to
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OTR-Project/join
      > and select "Special notices" under Message Delivery
      > then "Save Changes"
      >
      > This will allow you to get the changes summary messages, but not all
      > the individual change messages.
      >
      > - Palmer

      Visit my site! View my paintings! See Homer!
      http://home.att.net/~illoman

      "...sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or
      paint can manage to escape the madness, the melancholia, the panic
      fear which is inherent in the human situation." -Graham Greene
    • OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2479 of 2479 , Jul 29, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the OTR-Project
        group.

        File : /Otr on-line Database/S - OTTER FILES/Squad Cars - SA.txt
        Uploaded by : beshiresjim <beshiresjim@...>
        Description : Add'l Episode Available - Andrew Steinberg

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        beshiresjim <beshiresjim@...>