Re: New file uploaded to OTR-Project

  • beckypyle226
    Message 1 of 2479 , Jun 2 1:24 PM
      Hi, Mike

      Update notices from this forum do not indicate that episodes are
      available from this group, or from the OTR Researchers' group.
      The notices mean the data in OTR-Project database has changed for a
      show.
      (Occasionally, the change is that an episode is NOT available, i.e.
      an episode was previously reported as circulating could not be found
      by the researchers.)

      I suggest that you turn off these notices by going to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OTR-Project/join
      and select "Special notices" under Message Delivery
      then "Save Changes"

      This will allow you to get the changes summary messages, but not all
      the individual change messages.

      - Palmer

      Message 2479 of 2479 , Jul 29, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the OTR-Project
        group.

        File : /Otr on-line Database/S - OTTER FILES/Squad Cars - SA.txt
        Uploaded by : beshiresjim <beshiresjim@...>
        Description : Add'l Episode Available - Andrew Steinberg

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        beshiresjim <beshiresjim@...>