Re: New file uploaded to OTR-Project

  • beckypyle226
    Message 1 of 2479 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi, Mike

      Update notices from this forum do not indicate that episodes are
      available from this group, or from the OTR Researchers' group.
      The notices mean the data in OTR-Project database has changed for a
      show.
      (Occasionally, the change is that an episode is NOT available, i.e.
      an episode was previously reported as circulating could not be found
      by the researchers.)

      I suggest that you turn off these notices by going to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OTR-Project/join
      and select "Special notices" under Message Delivery
      then "Save Changes"

      This will allow you to get the changes summary messages, but not all
      the individual change messages.

      - Palmer

      Message 2479 of 2479 , Jul 29, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the OTR-Project
        group.

        File : /Otr on-line Database/S - OTTER FILES/Squad Cars - SA.txt
        Uploaded by : beshiresjim <beshiresjim@...>
        Description : Add'l Episode Available - Andrew Steinberg

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        beshiresjim <beshiresjim@...>