Re: New Addition To Our Website

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2006
      Hi All,

      We've now added a section to our website for old time radio scripts. A
      number have already been uploaded with more to follow.

      The site is still under construction and we are having problems
      establishing links to the individual series but if you click on 'Old
      Time Radio Scripts', it will take you to the parent directory and you
      can see the scripts already on the site.

      If you have additional scripts, we would love to have them for the site.
      Please contact me off list about this.

      www.otterprojectonline.info