Re: American Agent

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 7:39 PM
      --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Steinberg" <nightkey5@...>
      wrote:

      > I thought that a show had to have 3 available episodes to get a log?
      > Has that changed? This show has one available.

      Hey Andrew,
      The rule was that a series had to have at least 5 known broadcast dates
      in order to have a log. Available episodes didn't come into play as we
      have a singles and doubles collection, and I am working on a 3 and 4
      collection.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1 7:53 PM
        --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, Ben Kibler <ben_kibler48309@...>
        wrote:

        > The Series 'American Agent' was 1st listed in the Los Angeles Times
        radio logs on Wednesday, October 11, 1950 under the title 'Under Cover
        Agent' at 9:00pm on station KECA (an ABC affiliate).

        Since the log is already in as 'Bob Barclay- American Agent' I think we
        should leave it 'as is'. We are attempting to get the series from
        Terry.