Looking for X-1 - 1955-11-23 - 026 - Zero Hour

  • sirghoul@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8 11:04 AM
      Looking for a full copy of this episode.

      Every file I had was a misnamed copy of

      1956-12-05 - 78 - And There Will Come Soft Rains - Zero Hour.

      Thanks.

      John.
    • Rob & Kathleen
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 8 11:35 AM
        John,

        episodes 026 and 078 are both episodes that have 2 stories.

        I listened to the ones i have, the stories are the same, only the
        announcement is
        different in the end.

        Check 'em out if you wish, they are in my share at the hub.
        Username rob_kath

        Regards,
        Rob & Kathleen
      • sirghoul@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 8 10:20 PM
          I'm not on the Hub.

          The 2 I have sound like badly edited versions of the same file.

          One has a truncated beginning, the other a shortened ending.

          And then there's the 15 minute file with just Zero Hour.

          Any chance you could E-Mail your files to me as attachments?

          I'm assembling a set for the Great Reel To Reel project, alluded to in the Distro Tracker series.

          John

          On Sat, 08 Apr 2006 20:35:48 +0200, you wrote:

          >John,
          >
          >episodes 026 and 078 are both episodes that have 2 stories.
          >
          >I listened to the ones i have, the stories are the same, only the
          >announcement is
          >different in the end.
          >
          >Check 'em out if you wish, they are in my share at the hub.
          >Username rob_kath
          >
          >Regards,
          >Rob & Kathleen
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Rob & Kathleen
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 9 1:31 AM
            Hi,

            i will try and send you the first one (episode 26) in attachment now.
            If it works, i will later send the second one (episode 78) too.

            Let's see if it works
            Regards,
            Rob & Kathleen
          • Fred Bertelsen
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 9 12:10 PM
              Just a reminder, if you have Yahoo Messanger you can drag and drop a
              file of up to 10MB into an IM and send it to anyone else with Yahoo
              Messanger. Not as much as you sendit or anything like that but 10MB is
              usually adaquate for a 30 minute program file.

              Fred

              --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, Rob & Kathleen <rob_kath@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > i will try and send you the first one (episode 26) in attachment now.
              > If it works, i will later send the second one (episode 78) too.
            • Scott Randel
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9 2:58 PM
                Rob & Kathleen <rob_kath@...> wrote:
                Check 'em out if you wish, they are in my share at the hub.

                What hub is this?  I haven't found any dedicated primarily to OTR.
                _______
                Avocet

              • Allan Foster
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 9 3:35 PM
                  Hi Scott,

                  If you look in the Files section of the group web site there's a file
                  titled Accessing the Hub that will make it all clear.

                  Allan