commercials deleted

  • Andrew Steinberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 6:12 AM
      Could we try to not have entries in the log like this example just
      added for John's other wife?

      * 39/xx/xx Commercials Deleted
      * 39/xx/xx Commercials Deleted (2)
      * 39/xx/xx Commercials Deleted (3)
    • jwc0045211
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 7:34 AM
        --- In OTR-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Steinberg" <nightkey5@...>
        wrote:

        > Could we try to not have entries in the log like this example just
        > added for John's other wife?
        >
        > * 39/xx/xx Commercials Deleted
        > * 39/xx/xx Commercials Deleted (2)
        > * 39/xx/xx Commercials Deleted (3)

        Feel free to edit and revise these types of logs as much as you like.
      • sirghoul@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7 1:45 PM
          And then submit a copy of the edited log to our fearless leader to update the main database.

          John.

          PS. Make sure you explain the edits, and your reasoning for them .