Re: [Otter-Project] New file uploaded to Otter-Project -Price of Fear

  • Irene Heinstein
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Re:  Price of Fear

      Jim, Episode 105 is 'The Man Who Hated Scenes' not 'The Man Who Hated Trains'.   I heard Vincent say it with my very own ears.  :))
      Irene
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2004
        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Irene Heinstein"
        <irene.theodore.1960@o...> wrote:
        > Re: Price of Fear
        >
        > Jim, Episode 105 is 'The Man Who Hated Scenes' not 'The Man Who
        Hated Trains'. I heard Vincent say it with my very own ears. :))

        Wow!, Irene, I changed it in my Otter database(Which is the master
        copy) and uploaded it to replace the bad one. I just re-upload it
        again and it still shows 'the man who hated trains'. Something is
        funny here. I wonder if it is not updating any of the changes I've
        made.
        I manually updated the online text log.