Re: New Email Address

  • Mark McClure
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Hey Y'all,  Sorry about the cross posting, but I need to make sure everyone gets this.

      Due to Yahoo and Hotmail not wanting to talk.  I have not been receiving any emails in my hotmail account for a month.  Will I get them one at a time during the week, 3 or 4 days later.  Or I get them all at one time on the weekend causing my me to bounce emails because my in-box is overloaded.  So I have made the mistake (I REALLY HOPE NOT) and opened up a Yahoo Email account with a new User Name so people can better recognized me.  My old name was drdinoz.  The new name and email address are the same.  perrymason61 and perrymason61@...  I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but hopefully this will make it easier for all of us down the road.

      Mark McClure

      The one and Only
      Perry Mason

      Do you Yahoo!?