Re: Superman log question

  • Christopher Appel
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 10, 2006
      If anyone has seen a notation method for an episode which bridges
      two storylines in a way that is essential to both, please let me
      know. I've come across two instances so far of a Superman story
      reaching it's climax in what the log shows to be the first episode
      of the next series. It's not a log mistake, however, as the next
      story does begin about midway into the episode. This is very
      different from the brief teaser so often employed at the end of a
      final show in a series.

      I've found a log error in the series that I'll be submitting soon,
      but I'd like to address this other problem at the same time.

      Slightly OT, I received the Season One Adventures of Superman
      DVD set over the holidays. I enjoyed it a great deal, but I wish
      that at least one of the commentaries had been done by someone
      familiar with the radio program. The first season is a direct
      translation of the ideas that had been developed on radio by Robert
      Maxwell and his team, but the commentators seem largely unaware of
      the conventions of the radio show.

      Chris

      --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, Ben Kibler