Sunday On the Hub

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Come one, come all!

      To the first monthly 'Sunday On The Hub'.

      A time to share your files with many other members and perhaps pick
      up some new materials.

      Will be meeting this Sunday, Jan 15, 2006 at 3:00pm EST to 7:00pm.

      If you are on our hub, please try and be on during this time. We
      have over three hundred hub members with only about 50 or so on at a
      time.

      Our goal is to have 15terrabytes of files available for sharing.

      Do your part to help the group reach its goals.

      If you are not a hub member, contact phlipper376@... for
      information about this safe and secure way to share your holdings
      with other group members.

      See you on the hub!