Poll on the website

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Hi all

      We have a poll running on our website to find out how long people have
      been collecting. I'd like everyone to go and vote in the poll please,
      and also sign our new guest book. The old one was hacked over the
      Christmas Holidays and defaced by some bozos. According to our server,
      we are constantly under attack from hackers, as many as 13 in one day.
      They are able to stop the majority of them and in some cases have
      obtained the ip address of the attackers. Hopefully they'll get what
      they deserve.

      www.otterprojectonline.info