Model Railroader Magazine & OTR

  • Richard M. Simpson III
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      Model Railroader magazine for February had something that I had already
      added (almost) to the layout at the Model railroad Club I belong to, but
      that would interest everyone in this group....

      It recommended adding period music and shows to a model railroad to really
      set the scene.

      With that recommendation, it seems that things may be hopping for OTR
      collectors and webmasters for the next couple of months. It should be
      really interesting!

      Richard M Simpson III

    • Mel Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        On 4-Jan-06, at 2:29 PM, Richard M. Simpson III wrote:

        > Model Railroader magazine for February had something that I had
        > already
        > added (almost) to the layout at the Model railroad Club I belong
        > to, but
        > that would interest everyone in this group....
        >
        > It recommended adding period music and shows to a model railroad to
        > really
        > set the scene.
        >
        > With that recommendation, it seems that things may be hopping for OTR
        > collectors and webmasters for the next couple of months. It should be
        > really interesting!

        Good thing I wrote my own Railroad software then...:-)

        Mel
        Wabbit Wanch Wailwoad