Would Like To Share

  • ntravenfan52
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      What Old Time Radio Means to me. I am an incomplete quadripledic and
      have been collecting and listening to radio shows for about 15 years.
      Recently I had to be rushed to the hospital for an emergency operation
      to remove a bowel blockage doing the operation my heart stopped
      fortunately the doctors were able to get it started again.

      My Recovery meant spending a long time in the hospital, thanks to my
      old radio shows the time went a lot faster and the long nights were
      made shorter. I have made a full recovery and I have started to return
      to the otter hub.

      Let me just close by saying thanks to all the members of this club for
      sharing their shows and passion for Old Time Radio.
    • compuplat
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        Hi,
        I'm glad you're doing ok. I'm sure listening to OTR while in the
        hospital was a Godsend. It is so much better than what is on TV
        these days. Portable players, MP3 or otherwise, sure have their
        place in this world!
        "compuplat"

        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "ntravenfan52"