Changes Made To The Otter Database for Dec 28, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005
      SERIES TITLE CHANGE -
      Beyond Our Ken to Beyond Our Ken - BBC (also added more episode info)

      OTHER CHANGES -
      Taystee Breadwinners - Episode Titles Added - Jim Beshires
      Chesterfield Supper Club - Add'l Episode titles - Jim Beshires
      Yankee Yarns - Updated info - Jim Beshires
      Singles and Doubles Coll - many changes - Andrew S/Jim B
      Great Gildersleeve - additional episodes available - Andrew S
      Straight Arrow - additional episode available - Andrew S
      The Tenth Man - broadcast date info - Andrew S
      Bill Stern's Sports Newsreel - bad episode #s corrected - Andrew S
      Adventures Of The Abbots - revised log - Art Chimes
      The FBI in Peace And War - new episode titles - Ben Kibler