Problem with the on-line database

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2005
      Hi All,

      We are experiencing some difficulties with the database on the web site.

      So far we have not been able to figure out what the problem is.

      the database should be about 5000kbs big. That's the size my uploader
      scheduler is trying to upload. Somehow it is only uploading a partial
      file.

      I've tried three ftp programs and get the same result. We are trying
      to fix the problem. It seems to lie with the database.
      jim