Amos 'n' Andy/Boston Blackie

  • compuplat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2005
      I was on the hub today downloading some Amos 'n' Andy, when I
      downloaded a show from Aug. 4, 1944. What I downloaded was actually a
      Boston Blackie show. I looked up this date for a Amos/Andy show on the
      RadioGoldin index, and the last show for the that season was a
      June '44 broadcast. The Otter db has the Boston Blackie episode "Alice
      Mainweather Dead or Alive" in the Amos 'n' Andy log.
      Ed Martin
      Benwood, WV