Re: [Otter-Project] Changes To The Website

  • Brian A.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2005
      Well, I am not an artist so I don't think I could come
      up with a good logo.
      I think that homepage should have some of the
      following:

      1. The list of links on the left or right side.
      2. The main view should have a logo of OTRR group
      (maybe a drawing of people reading newspapers or
      listining to the radio).
      3. A description of what the group is all about and a
      summary of our goals.
      4. A sample of some of the shows that the group has
      certified along with some random CD artwork.

      These are only suggestions but the more information
      you put on the main page (even if it is only a
      blurb)the better.

      Brian A.

      --- Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > The revisions are part of an on going effort to
      > 'spruce' up our website
      > and make it more attractive.
      >
      > Changes made today -
      > Home page information revised
      > New guest book added (please sign the guest book)
      > poll added(work still needs to be done on it but you
      > can still vote)
      > Mission Statement page revised.
      >
      > We certianlly invite people to submit designs for a
      > logo on the pages.
      > The current one is the one that Roger uses on the cd
      > labels and isn't
      > meant to be reproducted that large. We also use it
      > on group mailing
      > labels.
      >
      > Suggestions of any kind will be warmly
      > received,especially any
      > additional wording that you think needs to be
      > included.
      > jimb

      Fans of OTR = Please check out the OTR
      Researchers Group website at http://www.otterprojectonline.info