Getting Started on Otter Project

  • Travis Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Thanks for letting me join in on this Otter Project. I recently received 357 Dragnet shows I didn't have  & 496 copise of Gunsmoke some I didn't have. All have the dates aired but no titles. I may have some you have mentioned not available at this time.

      I'have them all in text files if you'd like to see what I have. I'll download the Otter system/database and proceed from there.

      If you'd like a copy of what I have in text let me know. I can also upload or snail mail what I have if interested.

      Thanks.

      Regards,
      Travis
      Flag