Re: [Otter-Project] New Project Being Considered for the Home Residents

  • Johnathan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2005
      I think it's a great idea as so many people like to listen to the OTR especially us Generation X'ers. There is a local station that plays OTR on Sundays from 10pm to 12am and I hear people talking about it the next day and how they saw a movie so similar to one of the shows, some even have the same titles ect. A great many people are beginning to realize that the original stories were done on radio first.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
        We've needed this for a long time, Jim.

        This would put us on "front street", letting all group
        members know what is going on, and-a very important
        extra-be good for public relations with other groups
        of the OTR community.

        It will be a lot of work, but I say a definite "go" on
        this one!

        Charlie

        Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/