Johnny Dollar

  • Johnathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      In the Log there is no space for the rehearsal/auditions for 160, 161,
      163 respectively. A few of the Hubsters have these in their
      collections and they are what they say they are when listened to?
      Also, does anyone have any knowledge about episode 172 The Bishop
      Blackmail Matter? Otter says it is available but I can't see it
      anywhere I've looked. Congrats to Mr. J. Jones' mention on the Tarzan
      Site.