This Thursday Night Voice Conference a 'Must Attend'

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2005
      If at all possible, please plan on attending this thursdays(tomorrow)
      voice conference scheduled at 9pm EST.

      We have some nice announcements to make and also an inportant decision
      to make. Radio Memories has offered our group a channel on their RSS
      feed, which not only includes internet but ipods as well.

      They think so highly of our certified series that they want to devote a
      channel to nothing but them. This speaks very highly of our group and
      the great work you all are doing.

      We need you there if possible.

      Also, any ol 1, who usually records the meeting in mp3 format for those
      who can't attend, will not be able to attend this meeting. We do want
      it recorded for those who will want to know what happens. If you have
      this capability and will volunteer to do so, please e-mail me off list.

      jimb
    • Johnathan

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2005
          --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Johnathan" <johnmarilyn@t...>
          wrote:
          > Thanks for the heads up. What is it that you use for the voice
          conference?

          Hello,

          We use Yahoo Instant Messenger which has a conference capability to
          have many people in the same gathering. If you have a mic plugged
          into your sound card, you can participate just like talking on the
          phone. If not, you will still be able to hear the conversations and
          you can type questions, comments, ect, in the chat window.

          Download YIM from the Yahoo home page. Send a message to me at
          beshiresjim@... giving me your Yahoo nickname and I'll add you
          to the voice conference list. Just be online at 9pm EST and you'll
          receive an invitation to join the conference.

          Late comers are alway welcomed! But you do have to be on the list.
          jimb
        • Dean Sweatman
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2005
            Can't help at this point.

            The machine has a hard/software problem turning it totally mute.  I suspect that the on motherboard sound card is shot.

            Great news though.

            Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:
            If at all possible, please plan on attending this thursdays(tomorrow)
            voice conference scheduled at 9pm EST.

            We have some nice announcements to make and also an inportant decision
            to make. Radio Memories has offered our group a channel on their RSS
            feed, which not only includes internet but ipods as well.

            They think so highly of our certified series that they want to devote a
            channel to nothing but them. This speaks very highly of our group and
            the great work you all are doing.

            We need you there if possible.

            Also, any ol 1, who usually records the meeting in mp3 format for those
            who can't attend, will not be able to attend this meeting. We do want
            it recorded for those who will want to know what happens. If you have
            this capability and will volunteer to do so, please e-mail me off list.

            jimb

            Yahoo! for Good