Re: [Otter-Project] Voice Conference Set For This Thursday Night

  • Johnathan
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 6, 2005
      Jim, Could you please tell me in short point form what I have to do, as far as my PC is concerned, to listen to this conference. Thank You in advance, Johnathan (slyro1964)
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 7, 2005
        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Johnathan" <johnmarilyn@t...>
        wrote:
        > Jim, Could you please tell me in short point form what I have to do,
        as far as my PC is concerned, to listen to this conference.

        Hey Jonathan,

        You have to have yahoo instant messenger installed on your computer and
        be on line at 9pm est. You will receive an invitation to the
        conference.
        Be sure to check out your sound before hand.
        jimb
      • Allan Foster
        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 7, 2005
          Jim,

          You mentioned checking out your sound.  I've always had trouble with mine during conferences, but don't know how to check it.  Any ideas?

          Allan

          wrote:
          > Jim, Could you please tell me in short point form what I have to do,
          as far as my PC is concerned, to listen to this conference.

          Hey Jonathan,

          You have to have yahoo instant messenger installed on your computer and
          be on line at 9pm est.  You will receive an invitation to the
          conference.
          Be sure to check out your sound before hand.
          jimb

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Message 4 of 23 , Sep 7, 2005
            --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, Allan Foster <allanpqz@g...>
            wrote:
            > Jim,
            >
            > You mentioned checking out your sound. I've always had trouble
            with mine
            > during conferences, but don't know how to check it. Any ideas?
            >
            > Allan

            Hey Allen,

            Under the "Help" drop-down menu when you are in a yahoo window is
            the Yahoo Audio Set-up Wizard. You might try running that.

            Also, it's important to have as few running in the background
            programs as possible.

            That's about all I know. Any suggestions from others?
            Message 5 of 23 , Sep 26, 2005
              Hello All,
              There will be a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. Some
              important issues will be discussed. Please try to be there.
              Message 6 of 23 , Oct 31, 2005
                Hi All,

                Voice Conference for this thursday night at 9pm EST. Must have Yahoo
                IM installed to participate, and I must have your yahoo id.
                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 13, 2005
                  Hi All!

                  There will be a voice conference this thursday night at 9pm est. One
                  of the items for discussion will be the disposal of the cassettes after
                  we finish with them.
                  Message 8 of 23 , Dec 5, 2005
                    Hi All,

                    We're having a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. On the
                    agenda is our new e-zine, new acquizitions, what's in the pipeline, and
                    topics of your choosing.

                    If you are new and want to attend, please send me your yahoo Id.
                    jimb
                  • Jim Jones
                    Message 9 of 23 , Dec 5, 2005
                      I'm interested and I'll try and make it. Yahoo ID is temporalspace2001

                      Thanks,

                      James

                      Jim Beshires wrote:

                      > Hi All,
                      >
                      > We're having a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. On the
                      > agenda is our new e-zine, new acquizitions, what's in the pipeline, and
                      > topics of your choosing.
                      >
                      > If you are new and want to attend, please send me your yahoo Id.
                      > jimb
                    • matthew gillie
                      Message 10 of 23 , Dec 5, 2005
                        id be interested my yahoo id is  matthewgillie@...   ( Rogers and yahoo joined up together)

                        Jim Beshires wrote:

                        > Hi All,
                        >
                        > We're having a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST.  On the
                        > agenda is our new e-zine, new acquizitions, what's in the pipeline, and
                        > topics of your choosing.
                        >
                        > If you are new and want to attend, please send me your yahoo Id.
                        > jimb

                        PHILCO RADIO : Famous The World Over.

                      • matthew gillie

                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 1, 2006
                            Hi All,

                            There will be a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm ESt. Lots
                            of interesting items for discussion.

                            Mark your calendars and plan to attend.

                            For new members - I must have your yahoo id, a mic would be helpful,
                            but not necessary and you must have yahoo messenger installed.
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 4, 2006
                              Voice Conference tonight - 9pm EST.