Phil Harris

  • jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      There is an obvious error on the Phil Harris OTTR log. The
      Cinderella episode is repeated twice in three weeks. This is most
      likely incorrect.
      I have looked at 4 different (normally somewhat reliable)logs and
      they all show different play dates for this month (Apr 50)

      I feel the log should most likely be:
      136 50-03-26 The Last Day in Palm Springs
      137 50-04-02 Frankie and the Flying Saucers
      138 50-04-09 The Easter Bunny
      139 50-04-16 Tickets South Pacific
      140 50-04-23 The New Secretary
      141 50-04-30 Phil Puts on Cinderella
      142 50-05-07 Gangster's Trunk
      143 50-05-14 Mother's Day
      144 50-05-21 Driver's License Renewal
      145 50-05-28 Girl Friend Problems

      HOWEVER, All episodes of (145) 'Girl Friend Problems' I can find
      turn out to be (139) Tickets South Pacific

      It would be good if there is a Phil Harris expert who could solve
      this puzzle.

      Thanks
      jj

      "...and that's what I like about the South"