Re: Re: [Otter-Project] New Saint Numbering System

  • jean.layette@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
      Hi

      you can find my share in Phil's Place and researcher group hub under the name: simon_templar.

      I got a new hard drive and new computer =) I will add more to my share. I update my share from 8gb to 250gb =)

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jean Layette Collectionneur
      Terrebonne, Québec, Canada

      Collection Antique du Québec
      http://www3.sympatico.ca/collectionantiqueduquebec/
    • jim
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005
        Jean
        I will be glad to send you the data I have gathered on the Saint
        Please send me an email at jjonz44 @ earthlink.net (no spaces).

        jj