Re: [Otter-Project] New Saint Numbering System

  • jean.layette@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
      I am working on the serie The Saint can i see the logs you have made ? I know i am slow on the project. But all my spare time if for this serie.

      All i have done so far is in my share. The only thing i need to do on the serie now is to rename every episodes with the exact info.

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jean Layette Collectionneur
      Terrebonne, Québec, Canada

      Collection Antique du Québec
      http://www3.sympatico.ca/collectionantiqueduquebec/
    • Ben Kibler

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
          Hi

          you can find my share in Phil's Place and researcher group hub under the name: simon_templar.

          I got a new hard drive and new computer =) I will add more to my share. I update my share from 8gb to 250gb =)

          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

          Jean Layette Collectionneur
          Terrebonne, Québec, Canada

          Collection Antique du Québec
          http://www3.sympatico.ca/collectionantiqueduquebec/
        • jim
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005
            Jean
            I will be glad to send you the data I have gathered on the Saint
            Please send me an email at jjonz44 @ earthlink.net (no spaces).

            jj