New Saint Numbering System

  • jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
      The dates and titles of all episodes of "The Saint" are very well
      documented. this complete documentation lends itself to a more
      simplified numbering system.

      Therefore, I propose a sequential numbering system for this series
      The present system (obviously adapted from Jerry's log) is confusing
      in that episode 10 could be from 1945, 1947, 1949, 1950, 1951...

      Most of our logs, when able, have been converted to a sequential
      numbering system. This simplifies sorting and organizing shows.

      This of course will require some work in the renumbering of
      personally held shows, but I feel this change will enhance the
      organization of the show.

      I will submit an updated log for Jim's approval.

      jj
    • jean.layette@sympatico.ca
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
        I am working on the serie The Saint can i see the logs you have made ? I know i am slow on the project. But all my spare time if for this serie.

        All i have done so far is in my share. The only thing i need to do on the serie now is to rename every episodes with the exact info.

        +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

        Jean Layette Collectionneur
        Terrebonne, Québec, Canada

        Collection Antique du Québec
        http://www3.sympatico.ca/collectionantiqueduquebec/
      • Ben Kibler

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2005
            Hi

            you can find my share in Phil's Place and researcher group hub under the name: simon_templar.

            I got a new hard drive and new computer =) I will add more to my share. I update my share from 8gb to 250gb =)

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2005
              Jean
              I will be glad to send you the data I have gathered on the Saint
              Please send me an email at jjonz44 @ earthlink.net (no spaces).

              jj