Suspense

  • james
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2005
      Jim
      You need to update the Suspense files in OTTER. In OTTER is skips
      episode numbers 898 and 899. Also, there is a typo on episode 921.

      I downloaded the Suspense file to correct it, but the file has already
      been corrected. It just needs to be posted.

      jj
    • Johnathan
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
        Regarding Suspense, between episodes 912 and 922, there are three
        episodes marked 912. 912 itself, 917, and 919. The titles and dates
        are correct. Typo?