July 2005 Report For the Website

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 11:03 AM
      Researchers!

      July was the best month ever for our website. Every number was
      substantially up and we have become one of the top otr websites on
      the internet. If our figures keep improving we will be the number
      one before very long.

      Here are some interesting figures for July -
      5531 different people visited(1000 more than in June)
      8667 was the number of visits(1400 more than in June)
      143,215 hits on the site
      205 countries visited(65 more than in June)
      415 downloaded the Otter database (90 more than in June)
      4317 links from a search engine to ours
      1000+ links from other web sites to ours
      1143 pieces of artwork downloaded from our art gallery

      Let me urge every member to support the website. Remember it was
      from someone visiting our website that we got the donation of 2500
      otr cassettes, and many,many others visit looking for the latest
      information on old time radio. We want to make sure that they can
      find it on our website.