Re: The Onesies And Twosies Collection

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2005
      Researchers!

      I've been working on a collection for some time that hopefully(ha
      Ha) will consist of all series in which only one or two episodes are
      known to exist. I've created a section in the Researchers forum on
      our website -

      www.otterprojectonline.info

      devoted to this. Please visit this forum and take a look at what I
      have so far. Then post your comments about which ones should come
      off and for what reason, or post episodes you think might be
      canadiates for this collection.

      If you have episodes and are on Streamload, please beam them
      to 'beshires', if you are on one of the hubs, please send me a
      private message, and I'll grab them from you.

      When we 'think' we've pretty much got it together, we'll release it
      as a non-certified distro, probally in parts, as it's over 12 gbs
      right now!

      Take a look and be part of this project!
      jimb
    • jwc0045211
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
        I have a further question pertaining to this matter. Is there ever
        going to be an Otter log for series with 3-5 episodes? I know you
        tried a Wiki for this and although it does not seem to have worked, I
        think it would be worthwhile to make an Otter entry for series such as
        these.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
          --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "jwc0045211" <jwc0045211@y...>
          wrote:
          > I have a further question pertaining to this matter. Is there ever
          > going to be an Otter log for series with 3-5 episodes?

          I am working on that right now - trying to gather information on series
          in which only 3-4 episodes are known to exist. Just as soon as we can
          get a handle on the 1-2, I'll start creating an Otter log for 3-4.

          jimb
        • jwc0045211
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2005
            Good luck on that! Good to see you don't pick small tasks ;)
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2005
              Researchers!

              I've updated the collection list on the website, please check out the
              new listing and let me know what you think.