Re: [Otter-Project] Digest Number 56

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2004
      It does say Gangbusters in the upper left. I can see all the audio files
      when I choose Files. It's just that it doesn't recognize those files when I
      look at what I have. it shows that I have no files, and that all are
      missing. I can't get it to recognize the files on my drive as part of the
      series, I guess.

      Jay
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Jay" <jaypolicow@s...> wrote:
        > It does say Gangbusters in the upper left. I can see all the audio
        files
        > when I choose Files. It's just that it doesn't recognize those
        files when I
        > look at what I have. it shows that I have no files, and that all
        are
        > missing. I can't get it to recognize the files on my drive as part
        of the
        > series, I guess.
        >
        > Jay

        Do your episodes as they sit on your computer (or CD) have dates in
        the titles? Otter uses dates as the main matching criterion. The
        log for gangbusters only has dates for some of the shows. The rest
        are indicated in the log by title only.

        If your episodes only have titles, then you will have to match
        manually. The 'how to' for this was not included in the Guide to
        Otter (it is planned for the next major revision - will go into an
        advanced guide).

        Let me know what your files are like. We can then walk you through
        the process.

        Archie