June 2005 Report For The Website

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Here are a few items of interest from our web site -

      4502 new people visited the website in June
      7200 visits were made
      145 countries were represented
      317 downloaded the otter db
      3051 links came from a search engine
      6454 total pieces of artwork downloaded (532 this month)

      We have a fantastic website full of great information to old time
      radio collectors, yet I am surprised and disappointed at the small
      number of our members who even bother to check there once a month!
      Just think of the possibilites if only half our people utilized it.
      Your request for missing episodes could be seen by 7 times our
      membership!

      There are well over 1000 pieces of great artwork in our gallery and
      the number grows every day, yet there are only 117 people registed
      in the gallery and only 40 or so are our members. This is
      appalling. You are missing out on some great stuff there.

      A lot of people are voting in the polls that they don't know what
      Otter is, well, go to the website, download it and the manual and
      find out what you are missing out on.

      Will you do me a personal favor and visit the different areas of our
      website today?

      We have a great project going there in the 'First Lines of Dialog'
      in the wiki. Take a look and see the fantastic work being done by
      the few people who are volunteering to work up there.

      Consider what you can do to make our hobby even better. Be a giver
      rather than a taker.