Agenda for Tonights Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      This is the proposed agenda -

      1. Reports From The Moderators
      2. The 2500 cassette donation
      3. What to do with the Smiley cassettes?
      4. We need to jump-start the scripts - get a list of what we are
      holding - figure out how to distribute them and maybe set up a
      script library
      5. Our web site
      6. How to handle the odd and/or better encoded episodes that we get
      from various sources ie distribution.
      7. Motivating members
      8. Having our own virtual convention - ie - different speakers talking
      on areas of their expertise
      9. Other business