re. Space Patrol log

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      It appears to me that there is no reason for the jump in episode
      numbers from 52 to 105 other that that is what Jerry has on his log.
      I have found 2 other logs where this is not the case. I see no reason
      why we shouldn't break away from Jerry and redo our otter log to
      reflect consecutive episode numbers for consecutive dates. After all
      we are going to be THE authority, are we not? Any other opinions?
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <atoning2003@y...>
        wrote:
        > It appears to me that there is no reason for the jump in episode
        > numbers from 52 to 105 other that that is what Jerry has on his
        log.
        > I have found 2 other logs where this is not the case. I see no
        reason
        > why we shouldn't break away from Jerry and redo our otter log to
        > reflect consecutive episode numbers for consecutive dates. After
        all
        > we are going to be THE authority, are we not? Any other opinions?

        Doug,
        I don't see any reason why not either. I will rename that log.

        jimb
      • Phlipper
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
          There could be many reasons for the episode numbering that we have not substantiated yet.  What bothers me more than that, is that two seasons of the show are left off the beginning.  This is due to possibly that no shows are in circulation, or no scripts can be found.  They just celebrated a fifty year anniversary in 2000, meaning the first show was broadcast in 1950 - not 1952!

          phlipper

          wrote:
          > It appears to me that there is no reason for the jump in episode
          > numbers from 52 to 105 other that that is what Jerry has on his
          log.
          > I have found 2 other logs where this is not the case. I see no
          reason
          > why we shouldn't break away from Jerry and redo our otter log to
          > reflect consecutive episode numbers for consecutive dates. After
          all
          > we are going to be THE authority, are we not? Any other opinions?

          Doug,
          I don't see any reason why not either.  I will rename that log.

          jimb

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Mark McClure
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
            That is what the group is doing Doug. Maybe you can do an update on this
            for us. Get with Jim If you can. I know he would love the help. Thanks
            for the updates. Perry Mason