The Halls Of Ivy - Football Coach

  • Uberfrau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      The Halls Of Ivy - Football Coach I’ve listened to the shows Streamloaded to me and I’ve found that all of them are, instead, show #49 from 51/01/31 “Professor Warren’s Retirement.”  All clock in at 29:35, just like my incorrectly titled copy of “Football Coach.”

      Joseph, can you check your copy by listening to the first lines?

      Ken Carpenter: “It’s one of those nights that makes home a real haven.”
      Dr. Hall: “Ah, that’s better.  Now, blow winds, and crack your cheeks.”

      If your copy runs 29:35 and concerns the retirement of a certain history professor...well, you know the rest.  But if football figures prominently in the story, I need that copy from you.

      Thanks!

      Lisa