Latest Otter Database

  • Tom Burdick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      Has anyone else noticed that the latest Otter.db file is only 55.6 kb
      in size?

      Tom B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Burdick" <banjohacker@y...>
        wrote:

        > Has anyone else noticed that the latest Otter.db file is only 55.6 kb
        > in size?
        >
        > Tom B.

        This has been reported before, we don't know what causes it, it is
        being looked into. I've experienced it using Foxfire instead of IE.
        When I closed out Foxfire and downloaded it with IE, I got the correct
        size file. The correct size file is on the site, we verified that.
        The only suggestion I can give at this time is to look at the file size
        as you are downloading it and if it not the usual 4.49 MB or so size,
        then try at a later time. Also be sure to right click when downloading
        it. That helps sometimes.