Re: More duplicate shows

  • Archie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005
      --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, Phlipper <phlipper376@y...>
      wrote:
      > Why stop there? Bing was associated with Kraft from 1935-12-05.
      Anybody else got any feelings on this? I would leave all of the
      shows intact and get rid of the collection, which is not a show.
      Can any pointers or see alsos be added into Otter? Maybe these
      shows need a subtitle "starring Bing Crosby". How can we fix this
      duplication problem best?

      > Philip

      One of the enhancements we suggested to Otter Author some time back
      were a series of 'info' fields that were not part of the log per se
      but were attached to the series, just for this type of usage.
      Sadly, Otter Author has not been heard from for over a year.

      But I agree that the individual series logs should remain intact. I
      also see no harm in keeping the 'collection' log in play as well -
      that would give users the choice on how they would like to track
      their collection.

      Archie