Re: [Otter-Project] My apologies for the font..(Stewart and LOC email)

  • Menachem Shapiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2005
      B"H

      I don't know if it will make a difference, but try going into your
      Yahoo Group Membership settings (Edit Membership link on top
      right-hand side) and turn off the option to change text into HTML.

      Menachem

      On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:29:10 -0800, Uberfrau
      <uberfrau@...> wrote:
      > This is the reason I often reply by sending a new email. Every so often
      > when I reply to someone else's email it comes back in tiny, unreadable
      > script. I haven't figured out why.
      >
      > Lisa
      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Are you interested in using Linux?
      Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.
      http://www.libranet.com/trial_download.html