RE: [Otter-Project] Poll results for Otter-Project

  • Peter T. Prunka
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
      Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > The following Otter-Project poll is now closed. Here are the final
      > results:

      THANK YOU! If I were a spammer, you have just provided me with a gold mine!
      Over 40 VERIFIED e-mail addresses of people active on the Internet, with a
      common interest.

      That's why I don't vote in these silly "polls." I moderate a number of Yahoo
      groups and, when we find it necessary to poll members, NO e-mail addresses
      are ever released.