Poll results for Otter-Project

  • Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
      The following Otter-Project poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Would you be interested in a OTR
      Webradio station for members to
      participate,i.e., listening, program
      suggestions, and sharing of programs?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, 13 votes, 86.67%
      - No, 2 votes, 13.33%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Yes
      - Elvis@...
      - calvetrecept@...
      - otr@...
      - otrdale@...
      - jkrash2002@...
      - comrad@...
      - Jhanra@...
      - classicscreams@...
      - wchobson@...
      - hdhull@...
      - beshiresjim@...
      - dirtywashcloth@...
      - menachem_shapiro@...
      - No
      - stewwright@...
      - scotty@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Otter-Project

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Peter T. Prunka
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
        Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > The following Otter-Project poll is now closed. Here are the final
        > results:

        THANK YOU! If I were a spammer, you have just provided me with a gold mine!
        Over 40 VERIFIED e-mail addresses of people active on the Internet, with a
        common interest.

        That's why I don't vote in these silly "polls." I moderate a number of Yahoo
        groups and, when we find it necessary to poll members, NO e-mail addresses
        are ever released.