Re: [Otter-Project] Re: Problem Series

  • Brian A.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      Jim,

      Wasn't sure where to send this file. I finished the
      Dangerous Assignment First Line log file. Sorry it
      took so long.

      Brian A.

      --- Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:

      > Hello and thanks to the 4 who have volunteered so
      > far for this very
      > important project!
      >
      > I have created a section in the Researchers portion
      > of the Forum
      > that will handle this. Please go and take a look at
      > it -
      >
      > www.otterprojectonline.info
      >
      > To avoid having problems accessing the Forum, always
      > enter from this
      > point. If you are not already registered in the
      > forum, you'll have
      > to register first, then e-mail dedeweedy@... so
      > that she can add
      > you to the 'secret' list. Otherwise, you can't see
      > this section of
      > the Forum.
      > jimb

      =====
      Fans of OTR = Please check out the OTR
      Researchers Group website at http://www.otterprojectonline.info

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Brian A." <wbss26@y...> wrote:
        > Jim,
        >
        > Wasn't sure where to send this file. I finished the
        > Dangerous Assignment First Line log file. Sorry it
        > took so long.
        >
        > Brian A.

        Hey Brian,
        Thanks! There is never a time limit on any of our projects. You
        just plug on until the job is done :-). I'll get this up on the
        website as soon as possible.

        Jimb