Re: [Otter-Project] Voice Conference Tonight

  • C. Henson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2005
      Jim, I have some business that I can't get out of
      tonight (prior appointment) so I just won't be able to
      attend the conference tonight. It will save someone a

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/_mKGzA/GARHAA/kkyPAA/smTrlB/TM

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2005
        Fellow Researchers!

        Don't forget the voice conference tonight at 9pm EST!

        Jim B
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
          Researchers!

          Don't forget the voice conference set for tonight(thursday) at 9PM
          EST. Please plan to attend as we have a lot to discuss.

          Jim B
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
            Hi All,

            Voice conference tonight at 9pm EST, providing Yahoo Instant Messenger
            will cooperate.

            See you there!