Voice Conference Tonight

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2005
      Hello All,
      Don't forget the voice conference tonight at 9:30 pm EST.
      jimb
    • C. Henson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2005
        Jim, I have some business that I can't get out of
        tonight (prior appointment) so I just won't be able to
        attend the conference tonight. It will save someone a

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/_mKGzA/GARHAA/kkyPAA/smTrlB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 19, 2005
          Fellow Researchers!

          Don't forget the voice conference tonight at 9pm EST!

          Jim B
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005
            Researchers!

            Don't forget the voice conference set for tonight(thursday) at 9PM
            EST. Please plan to attend as we have a lot to discuss.

            Jim B
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
              Hi All,

              Voice conference tonight at 9pm EST, providing Yahoo Instant Messenger
              will cooperate.

              See you there!