Delete Log

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hello Group!

      Delete 'Adventure Theater'. It is a duplicate of General Mills
      Adventure Theater.

      Jim B
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9 5:54 PM
        Researchers!

        Delete 'The Chase And Sanborn Hour'. Edgar Bergen and Eddie Cantor
        contain the same entries.
        jimb
      • jwc0045211
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10 7:06 AM
          --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Beshires"
          <beshiresjim@y...> wrote:

          > Researchers!
          >
          > Delete 'The Chase And Sanborn Hour'. Edgar Bergen and Eddie Cantor
          > contain the same entries.
          > jimb

          Thanks.....I was about to ask the same thing. The one question I do
          have about the Cantor/Bergen entries is why does Otter have all of
          their programs of these respective gentlemen as just one entry each?
          Granted, separating them would mean creating a few new series entries
          but for the sake of completeness wouldn't this be more logical? Just
          one opinion, thanks again.