IMPORTANT - VOICE CONFERENCE MOVED TO 9;30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hello Group!

      I forgot that I had men's gospel choir practice Thursay nights so
      we'll move the start time back 30 minutes to 9:30PM.

      Jim B
    • frdbertelsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Beshires"
        <beshiresjim@y...> wrote:

        > Hello Group!
        >
        > I forgot that I had men's gospel choir practice Thursay nights so
        > we'll move the start time back 30 minutes to 9:30PM.
        >
        > Jim B

        I would love to participate. is any special software or hardware
        required and will a dial-up connection work?

        frdbertelsen is my yahoo id.

        TIA
        Fred
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
          --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "frdbertelsen"
          <f.bertelsen@a...> wrote:

          > I would love to participate. is any special software or hardware
          > required and will a dial-up connection work?

          No special hardware is required, but you must have Yahoo Messenger
          installed. You can get it from the Yahoo Home Page, if you don't
          already have it. A dial-up should work fine. If you have a mic
          installed on your computer, you can 'talk', if not, you can type any
          comments. A mic is about $7.00 at the computer or Radio Shack
          store, and you just plug it into your sound card. No experience
          necessary.

          Jim B