Voice Conference Set For This Thursday Night

    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hello Group!

      A Voice Conference is scheduled for this Thursday night - Jan 6 at 9
      PM EST. We have a number of issues to discuss.
      If you are new and would like to attend, please send me your Yahoo
      name and I will add you to the list of invitees.
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 17, 2005
        Hello Fellow Researchers!

        There WILL be a voice conference this Thursday night at 9 PM EST.
        For new people - if you want to attend, you'll need to have Yahoo
        Messenger installed and send me your Yahoo ID, so that you can be
        invited to attend.

        We have some very important things to discuss, and if you want to
        add an item to the agenda, please e-mail me ASAP.

        Jim B
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 28, 2005
          Researchers!

          There will be a voice conference this thursday night, march 3, at
          9pm EST.

          Jim B
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 28, 2005
            Researchers!

            There will be a voice conference this thursday night at 9pm EST.
            Please let me know if you have topics for discussion.

            jimb
          • thomas mandeville

              Message 6 of 23 , May 2 8:59 AM
                Researchers!

                There will be a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. If
                you are not already on the list and want to attend, please e-mail me.
                Message 7 of 23 , Jun 13, 2005
                  Researchers!

                  We will have a voice conference this thursday night 9pm EST. A mic is
                  helpful, but not necessary.

                  If you wish to attend and you are not already on the list, please e-
                  mail me with your yahoo id.

                  We have a lot of things to discuss.

                  jimb
                • James Black
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jun 13, 2005
                    I have not been on a Conference as of yet would like to chech it out.

                    Jamesoldtimeradio
                    Thanks
                    James

                    We will have a voice conference this thursday night 9pm EST. A mic is
                    helpful, but not necessary.

                    If you wish to attend and you are not already on the list, please e-
                    mail me with your yahoo id.

                    We have a lot of things to discuss.

                    jimb

                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                    To visit your group on the web, go to:

                  • Robert Gilroy
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jun 13, 2005
                      Jim,

                      I will not be able to attend the voice conference this Thursday evening.  I do have another commitment.
                      Next Thursday evening would be fine for me.

                      BoB

                      Jim Beshires <beshiresjim@...> wrote:
                      Researchers!

                      We will have a voice conference this thursday night 9pm EST. A mic is
                      helpful, but not necessary.

                      If you wish to attend and you are not already on the list, please e-
                      mail me with your yahoo id.

                      We have a lot of things to discuss.

                      Over 1 billion served! The most music videos on the web.
                      Click to Watch now!
                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/xmKGzA/IARHAA/kkyPAA/smTrlB/TM

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      Discover Yahoo!

                      Message 10 of 23 , Sep 6, 2005
                        Hello All,

                        Voice Conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. Reports from
                        moderators and general discussion.
                        jimb
                      • Johnathan
                        Message 11 of 23 , Sep 6, 2005
                          Jim, Could you please tell me in short point form what I have to do, as far as my PC is concerned, to listen to this conference. Thank You in advance, Johnathan (slyro1964)

                          Message 12 of 23 , Sep 7, 2005
                            --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Johnathan" <johnmarilyn@t...>
                            wrote:
                            > Jim, Could you please tell me in short point form what I have to do,
                            as far as my PC is concerned, to listen to this conference.

                            Hey Jonathan,

                            You have to have yahoo instant messenger installed on your computer and
                            be on line at 9pm est. You will receive an invitation to the
                            conference.
                            Be sure to check out your sound before hand.
                            jimb
                          • Allan Foster
                            Message 13 of 23 , Sep 7, 2005
                              Jim,

                              You mentioned checking out your sound.  I've always had trouble with mine during conferences, but don't know how to check it.  Any ideas?

                              Allan

                              Message 14 of 23 , Sep 7, 2005
                                --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, Allan Foster <allanpqz@g...>
                                wrote:
                                > Jim,
                                >
                                > You mentioned checking out your sound. I've always had trouble
                                with mine
                                > during conferences, but don't know how to check it. Any ideas?
                                >
                                > Allan

                                Hey Allen,

                                Under the "Help" drop-down menu when you are in a yahoo window is
                                the Yahoo Audio Set-up Wizard. You might try running that.

                                Also, it's important to have as few running in the background
                                programs as possible.

                                That's about all I know. Any suggestions from others?
                                Message 15 of 23 , Sep 26, 2005
                                  Hello All,
                                  There will be a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. Some
                                  important issues will be discussed. Please try to be there.
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Oct 31, 2005
                                    Hi All,

                                    Voice Conference for this thursday night at 9pm EST. Must have Yahoo
                                    IM installed to participate, and I must have your yahoo id.
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Nov 13, 2005
                                      Hi All!

                                      There will be a voice conference this thursday night at 9pm est. One
                                      of the items for discussion will be the disposal of the cassettes after
                                      we finish with them.
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Dec 5, 2005
                                        Hi All,

                                        We're having a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. On the
                                        agenda is our new e-zine, new acquizitions, what's in the pipeline, and
                                        topics of your choosing.

                                        If you are new and want to attend, please send me your yahoo Id.
                                        jimb
                                      • Jim Jones
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Dec 5, 2005
                                          I'm interested and I'll try and make it. Yahoo ID is temporalspace2001

                                          Thanks,

                                          James

                                          Jim Beshires wrote:

                                          > Hi All,
                                          >
                                          > We're having a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST. On the
                                          > agenda is our new e-zine, new acquizitions, what's in the pipeline, and
                                          > topics of your choosing.
                                          >
                                          > If you are new and want to attend, please send me your yahoo Id.
                                          > jimb
                                        • matthew gillie
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Dec 5, 2005
                                            id be interested my yahoo id is  matthewgillie@...   ( Rogers and yahoo joined up together)

                                            Jim Beshires wrote:

                                            > Hi All,
                                            >
                                            > We're having a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm EST.  On the
                                            > agenda is our new e-zine, new acquizitions, what's in the pipeline, and
                                            > topics of your choosing.
                                            >
                                            > If you are new and want to attend, please send me your yahoo Id.
                                            > jimb

                                            PHILCO RADIO : Famous The World Over.

                                          • matthew gillie

                                              Message 22 of 23 , Jan 1, 2006
                                                Hi All,

                                                There will be a voice conference this Thursday night at 9pm ESt. Lots
                                                of interesting items for discussion.

                                                Mark your calendars and plan to attend.

                                                For new members - I must have your yahoo id, a mic would be helpful,
                                                but not necessary and you must have yahoo messenger installed.
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Jan 4, 2006
                                                  Voice Conference tonight - 9pm EST.