Calling for People with Web Site Experience

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hello Group!

      Our web site is rapidly becoming one of the most visited otr sites
      out there. We are number one in several search engines and in the
      top ten on some more. Additionally more and more other otr sites
      are linking to us. Vistors have come from over 40 countries this
      month.

      If you've taken a look recently, and I urge you to visit every date,
      you can see that it's not very well orgainzed. We didn't plan very
      well for it's popularity.

      I'd like to clean it up, make it more presentable, etc. Any ol 1
      and Jim S do a heroic job working on it. I don't know how Jim S
      manages to keep up with all the series changes. I'm sure that he
      could use and appreciate some help. Any ol 1 is kept busy with all
      the demands I put on him for various things there. And I am not
      experienced enough to do some of the things I'd like to see done
      there.

      So if you have any experience building and maintaining a site or
      you host your own site and would be willing to volunteer to help us
      out, that would be a great blessing.

      Could you e-mail me about this?

      jimb
    • del_ahlstedt
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004

        Jim:

        I’ve expended some mis-spent cycles designing web-sites / content management efforts. I may be able to assist. Let me know.

        Regards,

        Del Ahlstedt

[...]

          Tar's World of OTR
          Managed by KeyesteK Solution