HeyGuys!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
      Check out the Otter Database in the File section and let me know
      what you think of it.
      Jim B
    • rogerhohenbrink
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
        Looks good Jim

        This is a test post.

        Roger

        --- In Otter-Project@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Beshires"
        <beshiresjim@y...> wrote:
        > Check out the Otter Database in the File section and let me know
        > what you think of it.
        > Jim B
      • any_ol_1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
          At first thoughts, I thought rules 4 and 5 are a little harsh.

          Also, it takes a LOT of clicks to download the database that way.
          On the otherhand, if things don't get updated too much it's a great
          idea to be able to browse series. You mention it's for browsing in
          the help, and I suppose everyone here has something to start with.
          My feel is as we open it up in the future we would want to add how
          they get an inital database and/or also make "the current database"
          as a zip file.

          Hmm, if we make the "what we have" and "what a series is" browsable
          we may want to just do zips and let them browse other ways.

          It all depends what people want I suppose.

          <beshiresjim@y...> wrote:
          > Check out the Otter Database in the File section and let me know
          > what you think of it.
          > Jim B
        • jim beshires
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
            Hey Big Guy!
            Im on Yahoo messenger now, if you want to talk, I'd love to hear your ideas.
            Jim B

            <beshiresjim@y...> wrote:
            > Check out the Otter Database in the File section and let me know
            > what you think of it.
            > Jim B

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Roger Hohenbrink
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
              Jim

              I think the part about No notices will be sent when the database is updated is not good - a post when a file is updated would be good as everbody will like to keep their database up to date.

              Roger

              <beshiresjim@y...> wrote:
              > Check out the Otter Database in the File section and let me know
              > what you think of it.
              > Jim B

              Yahoo! Groups Links